Friday, August 7, 2009

Off and Running

Thanks to everyone who has come out for the team this week. I know this will be a great season! Couple of reminders...

  • Saturday August 8th (tomorrow) at 9am, we are having another time trial. The 5 that came last week to do a time trial are excused as well as anyone who can absolutely not be there. We will make it up during the week.

  • Monday August 10th is Fall Sport Picture Day. I will be giving out uniforms right after school so that you can wear them in your picture. PLEASE be there!!!

  • Physicals - I need them by Tuesday at the latest. After that, I can't let you practice with the team until you have one on file.
  • Water bottles - please bring a water bottle to practice every day so that we don't have to waste so many cups.

I'll see most of you tomorrow!

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment