Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's your motivation?

We're a couple races into the new season and I'm really impressed by a lot of the performances so far. One of the questions I have to ask as a coach is how do I motivate people? At some point, there is only so much I can do. We can have the most perfectly designed workouts in the world, but none of it will mean anything if we're not busting it out there. How do we get the most of these workouts? How do we get to that next level or time? What does it take?

So I ask all of you out there, what is your motivation? Everyone must have a reason for running. Some may feel like they always have something to prove. Some may just want bragging rights and others may just be trying to impress someone else. Whatever the reason may be, I hope we all find it through the course of the season and make each workout and each race count.

Good luck tomorrow

--Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment